General Terms and Conditions
This offer (“Offer”) is being provided by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as “Samsung”)
throughout India for Indian Residents (“Customer”) who are 18 years of age or above except in the states where prohibited by law,
with effect from
26th August 2013 till 30th September 2013, or till stocks last, whichever is earlier (hereinafter “Offer Period”).
- To participate in the Offer, Customer must purchase a Samsung Galaxy S4Zoom (“Product”), during the Offer Period.
- The IMEI no. is a 14-16 digit number found on the box or written under the battery of the Product or can be obtained by typing *#06# on the keypad of Product. A unique IMEI no. is required to avail the Offer. If the Customer fails to provide the IMEI no. or in case the IMEI no. provided by the Customer is invalid or relates to a Product not purchased during the Offer Period then the Customer will be disqualified from availing the Offer.
- Under the Offer, the Customer shall be entitled to the following benefits (hereinafter together referred to as “Benefits”) till the following dates:
Free six (6) months EMI plan without any down payment, processing fee and interest (hereinafter referred to as “EMI Plan”).
Saving offer of INR 1350 on Data Plan to Reliance customers. Benefit of availing data services amounting to 1350 by the Customer. (hereinafter referred to as “Data Plan”)
Great entertainment pack upto INR 8000 (Eight Thousand Only). (hereinafter referred to as “Great Entertainment Pack”)
Free drop-box space upto INR 3500 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Only) (hereinafter referred to as “Dropbox”)
In addition, the following 2 additional benefits (“Additional Benefits”) may also be availed by the Customer during the below mentioned time period:
Flip cover and lens cover for Galaxy S4 Zoom worth INR 2099 (“Two Thousand and Ninety Nine”) (“Gift”). This Benefit is applicable to the purchases made on or before 30th September 2013 only
Screen protection plan for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase on damage to the screen for
payment of INR 500 as handling charges by the Customer. (“Screen Replacement Plan”).
This Benefit is applicable to the purchases made on or before 31st October 2013 only.
Purchases made after 31st October 2013 will not be given the Benefit of Screen Replacement Protection Plan.
- Plan: At the time of purchase, the Customer can avail six (6) month interest free, processing free EMI option, without making any down payment for the same. The Customer must use a credit card to avail this Benefit. This Benefit is available on select banks and cards subject to terms & conditions of the bank whose credit card is used.
- Data Plan: Data Plan is available only for the Reliance customers (both existing and new) for use in conjunction with the Product and can be activated by calling the Reliance customer care number. This Benefit is available for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase or 31st October 2013 whichever is earlier provided that the Customer avails this Benefit by activating by 30th November, 2013. However, Reliance has the discretion to provide this Benefit after [31st Oct, 2013]. This Benefit is operator dependent and may incur additional charges (for use of internet: WiFi, 3G etc.) to be charged by the operator. Standard data charges may apply.
- Great Entertainment Pack: To activate Entertainment Pack, the Customer must send an SMS mentioning “MyOffer” to 56886 from the Product. The Customer will receive an automatic reply SMS with a link to download and install the myServices application. Once myServices is downloaded, 8000 coins equivalent to IR 8000 will be automatically debited to the Customer’s myServices account. The Customer can use these coins as wallet for myMovies, muMusic, myMobile, myStation and myReader options available on myServices. The time period for using the 8000 coins will be three (3) months of the first content purchase from myServices. Any coins not used within three (3) months will automatically expire. The Customer understands that the coins will be debited only once and any request for more coins will not be entertained. myServices must be redeemed by 31st March 2014. Standard premium charges for sending an SMS under this section may apply.
- Drop Box: Further on purchase of Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, participants shall be entitled to a subscription of www.dropbox.com for a period of One (1) year from the date of purchase with a storage limit of 50GB. The said subscription shall be subject to the usage terms as prescribed by Dropbox from time to time.
- Gift: To avail this Additional Benefit, the Customer must fill out the redemption request online (hereinafter referred to as “Redemption Request”) by completing the registration form on www.samsungindiamarketing.com/s4zoom as per these terms. The Customer must provide the required information including but not limited to IMEI no. of the Product, mobile number of the Customer, email id of the Customer, name of the Customer, address of the Customer, dealer name, invoice number of the Product, invoice date. The Customer shall also, upon request from Samsung, be required to provide the copy of the invoice of the Product purchased.
Customer can register for the redemption from 26th August to 7th October (hereinafter “Redemption Period”) by making a Redemption Request. Processing of redemption request will begin from 4th September 2013. Any redemption requests received after the Redemption Period shall not be entertained. (Flip cover from 26th Aug till 30th Sept)
Upon receipt and successful verification of the information provided by the Customer, a Samsung Gift shall be dispatched to the eligible Customers (who enroll within the time period) free of cost through courier at the address which is provided by the Customers on www.samsungindiamarketing.com/s4zoom on at the time of registration. The Customers shall be sent emails informing them with Airway Bill Number of the courier. This Additional Benefit can be availed only on the purchase of Product made from
26th August 2013 to 30th Seotember 2013. In the event the Customer does not receive the Gift within Four (4) weeks of the request, an escalation must be sent to Samsung Promotion Helpdesk : firstname.lastname@example.org or call the helpline number at 18001021727
Screen Replacement Protection Plan: The Customer is also entitled to avail Screen or Lens Replacement Plan, which can be availed by visiting Samsung Service Center for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase between 26th August 2013 to 31st October, 2013. Replacement of damaged screen or Lens, subject to payment of INR 500 as handling charges payable at the time of replacement to the Service Center shall be available. This Additional Benefit is available only to the broken screen or Lens and the Customer must visit the Service Center to avail this Additional Benefit. A screen or Lens with a broken glass will be considered as a damaged screen / Lens. Screen / Lens with scratches will not be considered as damaged screen.
- The participation in the Offer is voluntary. Product also available without this Offer. Participation in this Offer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By participating in this Offer, Customer agrees to receive communication(s) from Samsung and/or its event management company relating to the Offer and Customer unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Samsung and/or the event management company in this respect.
- By participating in the Offer, each Customer represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Offer, the Customers warrant that all information provided by them regarding their name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and hereby consents to the collection, storage, transmission, distribution and processing of such information at such locations in the world as Samsung may deem fit.
- Pictures and images shown in the promotional material for the Offer or on the website are visual representations and the actual Product and/or Benefit/Additional Benefit and their colours, model numbers and/or features may differ.
- No other Offers can be clubbed with this Offer.
- This Offer is only valid on the purchase of brand new Product and is not valid on the sale of second hand, refurbished, category Product etc.
- Some of the Benefits mentioned herein may be operator dependent and incur additional charges to be paid by Customer to Reliance or operator. Samsung disclaims its liability for any loss or damage caused due to the Benefits provided herein by the operator and/or Reliance.
- Samsung shall not be responsible for system outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or deleted transmissions or other technological difficulties or any other force majeure event that may prevent a Customer from participating in the Offer. Further, Samsung will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Samsung; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Offer or (f) any delay, damage, non receipt, lost, or misrouted Benefits/Additional Benefits.
- Samsung is not liable for any consequences of Customer error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Samsung shall not be liable for delay in delivery of Benefits/Additional Benefits due to non-availability of stocks or for any other reason beyond its control.
- The Benefit/Additional Benefits cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non transferable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances. Accessories, if any shown with the Benefit/Additional Benefit shall not form part of the Benefit/Additional Benefit to be provided to the Customer. The decision of Samsung in respect of color/model/features of the Benefit/Additional Benefit shall be final and no dispute shall be entertained in this regard. Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss. Standard manufacturer’s warranty, if any, shall be applicable for all Benefits/Additional Benefits.
- Any and all applicable taxes as may be applicable from time to time in relation to the Offer or acceptance of the Benefit/Additional Benefit shall be solely borne by the Customer. Samsung or its associates companies shall not in any manner be liable or responsible for the same.
- All Redemption Requests are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by Samsung and/or to complete compliance with these terms and conditions; Samsung reserves the right to verify the Customer’s and/or Product’s details either on its own or through its authorized agency / person and the Customer shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification. In exercising this right, the Customer may be required to provide any documentary or other form of evidence, and if evidence does not establish the same then Samsung, in its sole discretion, will have the right to disqualify the Customer.
- Customers must, at Samsung's request and free of any charge, participate in any promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the receiving of the Benefits/Additional Benefits, and Customer consents to Samsung using their name and image in any promotional material.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Offer, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- Nothing herein, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Samsung or its related companies or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise and all such rights shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Samsung and/or its related companies.
- Samsung reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. Samsung reserves the right to substitute the Benefits/Additional Benefits under this Offer with gifts of equivalent or higher value, at its sole discretion.
- Offer shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Samsung shall not be liable to provide any cashback, gift(s) or compensation to the Customers on any account.
- Failure by Samsung to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Samsung, its associated companies and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud or misconduct by the Customer.
- By entering the Offer, the Customer agrees that Samsung shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any Benefit/Additional Benefit.
- Decision of Samsung in relation to the Offer and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Customer. Dispute if any respect of the Offer should be sent in writing to Samsung India Electronics Private Limited, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower-C, Vipul Tech Square, Sector 43, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India. The existence of dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Samsung. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Offer shall be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by the director of Samsung in accordance with the Arbitration and the Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be New Delhi and the language used in arbitral proceeding shall be English. Subject to the dispute resolution procedure as set out here in above, the courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.